Thank you for visiting My Healthy Choices!
Registered Holistic Nutritionist
Food Expert, Certified Nutrition Instructor and Proud Mommy
Why Should You Hire a Holistic Nutritionist?
1. Guidance and expertise. A Holistic Nutritionist is your own personal food and nutrition coach. With all the nutrition information available these days, it’s important to have your own nutrition expert to guide you through the maze of healthy eating.
2. One-on-one consulting and personalized assessments. Learn what’s going on inside your body and what you can do to improve your health through food. Holistic Nutritionists work to correct the underlying cause of your symptoms before they develop into more serious health concerns.
3. Individualized meal plans. Wouldn’t you just love a menu plan prepared and designed with you in mind? Your Holistic Nutritionist will take all of your likes, dislikes and health concerns into consideration as she creates a tasty, personalized menu that you will actually enjoy.
4. Lifestyle changes. Health and vitality is about making changes to both your diet and lifestyle. Identify the habits that can be contributing to your health condition(s) and what you can do to change them.
5. Get happy! When you begin to feel good, you will become a much happier person. Nothing holds you back from enjoying your life more than pain, discomfort or a general lack of vitality. As you improve your diet and lifestyle, you will rediscover your youthful, vibrant self.
“This is your first step towards a healthier, happier you!”
Healthy Heart + Valentine’s Day Recipes, Ahh love is in the air, can you feel it!? ;) February is Heart Month, and I've been working on some delicious and heart healthy recipes…
One Week Sugar-Free Challenge, With each new year, comes new year resolutions. For most of us, these resolutions involve some kind of health and wellness goals. Even as a holistic nutritionist I'm…